Featured Slack Channels
We've got over 100 channels, sounds crazy right? It works though. Here are a few featured channels you'll get dropped in to right away:
- #announcements - this is our default channel that you can't leave. It's usually quiet in here, but anyone is welcome to post an announcement regarding meetups, app/site launches, life announcements, and so on.
- #general - general chit-chat goes on here, and you can leave it if it gets too noisy.
- #help - stuck on a problem? Ask here. You may get redirected to a more specific #help channel (like #help-css), just to keep things tidy.
- #intros - say hello!
- #topic-gigs - drop open positions and "looking for work" posts here.
- #topic-random - anything you want (within reason)
- #topic-community - the place to discuss Denver Devs features, updates, ideas, and general community.
Want to know more? Check out the Slack Guide we've made specifically for Denver Devs
Meetups we <3
- Creative Mornings - Denver
- Denver Code Club
- Denver Creative Tech
- Develop Happy Hour
- Ember.js Denver
- Girl Develop It - Boulder
- Girl Develop It - Denver
- Kegs With Legs
- ReactJS - Denver
- Refresh Denver
- UX Happy Hour
- Women Who Code Boulder/Denver
Denver Devs Around the Web
We're working on some pretty cool projects together, including this page - you can request org membership in the Slack or by shooting us an email.
Browse our library of videos, articles, tutorials, and more created by members of the community! Located at denverdevs.org/resources/
Articles written by community members and published under the Denver Devs Publication. Join #topic-medium on Slack for more info.
Code of Conduct
Denver Devs is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion or non-religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images, deliberate intimidation, stalking, sustained disruption of discussions or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention. If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, the organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the group.
Please be nice and respectful :)
Grab a Colorado Style Denver Devs Slack theme while you're at it!
Copy this code, head to Slack and go to preferences, then Sidebar Theme.
You can paste the code in down at the bottom of that page
Check the slack documentation for more info on themes